Grand Prize Winner wins an iPad mini and our Blue Manor Prek & K eBook Sets (that's a $410 dollar value)!!! 4 runners up will win our complete Preschool & Kindergarten eBook Sets. If you have already purchased an eBook set and you win the giveaway, we will give you a full refund! Subscribe to our newsletter so you don't miss this special event!
This Giveaway is OVER! See if you won below! If not, you can subscribe to our Homeschool News Letter and get a Free $10 Gift Code!
Free resources for your homeschool.
|More Coming Soon!|
1. Blue Manor Grand Opening Giveaway: Winner Selection: Winner(s) will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received by June 30, 2013. Drawing will be conducted by BLUE MANOR, whose decisions are final. Odds of winning will depend upon the total number of eligible entries received. Winner notification: Winner(s) will be notified via email, at Blue Manor's discretion, on or about July 15, 2013. Winners’ list: Winners will be displayed on the Rafflecopter.
How to enter:
Beginning 06/17/13 at 12:01 AM (ET) through 06/30/13 at 12:59 PM (ET), go to bluemanoreducation.com and complete the mandatory Rafflecopter entries. All three mandatory entries must be completed to be entered in the giveaway. One (1) grand prize winner will receive an iPad mini and Blue Manor Prek & K Curriculum eBook Sets. Four (4) runners up will receive Blue Manor Prek & K Curriculum eBook Sets. Total approximate retail value of grand prize awarded: $409.97. The approximate retail value for each individual runner up prize: $79.99 So, the total approximate retail value of all prizes awarded: $728.90.
2. ENTRIES: Multiple entries available in Rafflecopter. A winner can only win one prize during the Giveaway. Entries using macro, robotic, script, or other forms of automatic entries will be disqualified. Entries become the property of Blue Manor and will not be returned. Proof of submission does not constitute proof of receipt. Blue Manor is not responsible for incomplete or inaccurate entries. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an online entrant, the prize will be awarded to the authorized account holder of the email address. The “authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person to whom the email address is assigned by an Internet service provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
3. ELIGIBILITY: Open to legal residents of the 50 United States, the District of Columbia, or Puerto Rico. Void where prohibited by law. Employees of Blue Manor, its parents, affiliates and subsidiaries, participating advertising and promotion agencies, and prize suppliers (and members of their immediate family and/or those living in the same household of each such employee) are not eligible.
4. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Online entrants must have a valid email address, and it is the entrant’s responsibility to update Blue Manor of any change in email address. Expenses not specifically included in prize description and all taxes are the sole responsibility of the winners. Each prize is awarded “as is” with no warranty or guarantee, either expressed or implied, outside of manufacturer’s limited warranty. No transfer, assignment, or substitution of a prize permitted, except Sponsor reserves the right to substitute prize for an item of equal or greater value in the event an advertised prize is unavailable. All federal, state, provincial, and local laws and regulations apply. Entrants agree to be bound by the terms of these Official Rules and by the decisions of Blue Manor, which are final and binding on all matters pertaining to this Giveaway. Winners (and parent or legal guardian, if winner is a minor) may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, a Liability Release, and, where legally permissible, a Publicity Release within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Failure to comply with this deadline may result in forfeiture of the prizes and selection of alternate winners. Return of any prize/prize notification as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners hereby further agree that they will sign any documents necessary to transfer copyright of the entry to Blue Manor within 7 days following the date of first attempted notification. Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission for Blue Manor and its agencies to use winner’s first name and/or likeness, biographical material, and/or entry (including an altered form of the entry) for advertising and promotional purposes without additional compensation, unless prohibited by law. By accepting prize, winners agree to hold Blue Manor, its advertising and promotional agencies, and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, representative agents, successors, assigns, officers, directors, and employees harmless for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in the Giveaway or acceptance or use of the prize. Blue Manor is not responsible for any printing, typographical, mechanical, or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Promotion, or in the announcement of the prize.
5. INTERNET: Blue Manor is not responsible for electronic-transmission errors resulting in omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or for technical, network, telephone-equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions or limitations of any kind, or inaccurate transmissions of or failure to receive entry information by Blue Manor or presenter on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. If for any reason the Internet portion of the program is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes that corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of this Giveaway. Blue Manor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify, or suspend the Giveaway. Blue Manor reserves the right to select winners from eligible entries received as of the termination date. Sponsor further reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process. Blue Manor may prohibit an entrant from participating in a Giveaway if it determines that said entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway by cheating, hacking, deception, or other unfair playing practices, or intending to abuse, threaten, or harass other entrants. Caution: Any attempt by a participant to deliberately damage any website or undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway is a violation of criminal and civil laws, and should such an attempt be made, Blue Manor reserves the right to seek damages from any such participant to the fullest extent of the law.
6. DISPUTES/CHOICE OF LAW: Except where prohibited, each entrant agrees that: (1) Any and all disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by state or federal courts situated in Boise, ID; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, but in no event attorneys’ fees; (3) no punitive, incidental, special, consequential, or other damages, including without limitation lost profits, may be awarded (collectively, “Special Damages”); and (4) entrant hereby waives all rights to claim Special Damages and all rights to have such damages multiplied or increased. Idaho State law, without reference to Idaho’s choice of law rules, governs the Giveaway and all aspects related thereto.